Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

MegaSpeed (Beta) 1&2!

 Learning - Blocks


Description: Kia ora today I was bored at home so I decided to make a scratch game called MegaSpeed. There are three level's so far. The reason I wasn't this good before is because I thought blocks were really hard to use, but yesterday I learnt that its really easy to use. One of the hardest things for me to use now is just the variable. You can play the game if you want. I made the game easy to beat on purpose because I wanted the lower levels to be easy so when someone reaches for explain lvl 5 I make the hardest level on earth to beat. The game is not finished yet so this is just the beta. If you want you can play the game and after that comment how I can improve on. Here is the link to the game

I deleted the game by accident 



Full game coming soon...


I made MegaSpeed 2 (Beta)

Picture: 


May have a few bugs in the game so comment if you find one.

There is three levels so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment