Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Fresh Fractions 1

 WALT: We are learning to find fractions of a whole and set. We are learning to add and subtract fractions with different denominators.

Task Description: Hello today I learnt more about Fractions! I hard some trouble with some of them but I got through it. The hardest section was the ending section. One of the things that helped me the most with this task was concentration because I needed to focus on each separate question. I enjoyed doing this and I'm gonna be doing more recaps in the future.     


2 comments:

  1. Hello Rae Jae,
    I really enjoyed this Maths task that you did. It looks very complicated but I see you have done an awesome job finishing it. How long did it take you to finish this task?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This task took my 3 mins Jane.
      I hope you have a good day!

      Delete