Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Maths Olympics!!!

 

Task Description: Hello, Today me and my maths class did a maths tournament type of thing. You had to figure out the answers to the maths questions, Every answer you get you also get points. I think my group which had Myself, Aaron, Nina, Valessa and Kiarah won ( The reason I think my group won is because I got sick and went home but before I went home I check the leader board and we were 200 points ahead everyone, 200 is a lot of points )  . In the question above me we had to figure out a answer that had no numbers that the question had. My friend Aaron solved it. In this maths session we had to cooperate and use active listening. Please leave a positive comment and stay positive!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rae Jae,

    It is great to see you point out the skills that you needed to succeed in this challenge. How did you find the maths questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the bridge one was hard but the other ones were pretty normal to me

      Delete