Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Writing Challenge

 

Weird Burger

By Rae Jae


On a very dull day I looked up at the blue dark sky and saw an AJAX bottle coming out of nowhere. I thought that some little punk threw it at me. Anyways I continued walking to my destination. Once I got to the abandoned warehouse I smiled. The reason I smiled is because I could clean this whole thing and this will be all mine. I looked for anything suspicious like infestation but there were none, I saw a burger that looked like it was just made so I took a bite and it turned me into a crocodile. No wonder anyone has cleaned this warehouse.


Task Description: Hello today I wrote about these 3 pictures and words. It was great fun figuring out what I should write. I used a burger, AJAX and a abandoned warehouse. I had to use 6 sentence so it was really hard. There are gonna be a lot more of these in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment