Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Adventure Boy

 Adventure Boy


Some people think that I'm weird, But I know I'm normal and that they're weird. Hello My name is Karl and I’m going to go on a big adventure to find the tomb of strength.


I pack my food and emergency items. I head off to the wonderful mysteries of the jungles that awaits me. On the way to the jungle I find some monkeys following me. I'm guessing they were interested in me? I started running cause they were starting to scare me.


I thought I had lost them but then out of nowhere this blue monkey grabbed my emergency bag and started running. I had all my first aid kits and flashlights in there. I ran as fast as I could but I couldn’t catch up. I had lost all hope. Soon I will be setting up camp. I started sleeping. But I was woken up to the sounds of monkeys.


Then this monkey started talking to me. I thought I was dreaming. But I splashed myself with water and everything felt real. Then the monkey said ‘thanks for the stuff’ They explained to me that their leader had fallen ill and needed the aid kit. They asked me why I was here. Of course I said to find the strength tomb. They said they know where it is put and it is heavily guarded.


I set off to the tomb.


No comments:

Post a Comment