Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Scared of being expelled

 Scared of being expelled

By Rae Jae


Kia ora my name is Josh, and I am gonna tell you about the time I nearly got expelled from Salironaru Middle School. It was a pretty dull day when It happened. I woke up late and had to speed, eat and shower. I caught the bus to school and ran to my classroom. I was 2 minutes late. That was my 7th time being late this term. 


Anyways, I was in detention when this bully flicked my ear. It was really sore so I stood up and snitched on him. The teacher tells ‘him to stop it’ . He got really mad and flicked my ear harded. So I clapped my hands as hard as I could and the teacher heard. I said ‘ow’ betending that the bully hit me. I was excused from the classroom.  The bully had an extra 1 hour to detention.


I went back to my classroom shaking. I thought to myself a 1 hour head start is great. I knew that he was gonna get me back tomorrow .

When school was over I remembered that the bully was gonna look for me so I ran out of the classroom and just when I did my friend said ‘why are you running’. I told him about the situation and he said ‘follow me’ I was confused but followed him anyway. 


I was following him into this room. It was a dark room but he turned on the lights. It was the emergency room. An emergency room is a room that allows you to control the water sprinkles and other stuff. He said let's prank the whole school. I told him that it was a bad idea, we could get expelled. But he said ‘we could just jump out of the window’. SO GUESS WHAT! He pressed the emergency fire button and jumped out of the window.


Next thing I knew. I heard footsteps and I tried to jump out of the window but I was too short to get out and the teachers came in and shouted at me and turned the water sprinklers off.


And that is how I nearly got expelled...


No comments:

Post a Comment