Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

My Great Life

 My great life

By Rae Jae


Hey my name is Jack and I have a great life. How do I have a great life? Well This is how.


I woke up at 6am feeling really good. I brushed my teeth, ate breakfast and walked to school taking my time. Since I have a great life my teachers don’t care if I'm late or not. Now when I got to school my friend Harold welcomed me and walked with me. We just talked for a bit then he went to his class and I went to mine.


Now the fun begins. We have a school bully named Pajosh. He picks on anyone he wants because he can’t get expelled. The reason he can’t get expelled is because the school principal is his dad so… Of course he is the biggest person in this school. He also has these 2 dumb dumbs on his side.  Nesrac and Carsen are like his little minions. Also did you know that Nesrac is just Carsen spelt backwards. Anyways since Pajosh is in my class he always makes fun of me and stuff. Today I wanted things to change. Today was the day I wanted to prank Pajosh. Me and Harold super glue and we glued it to Pajoshs seat. We waited for him to sit down.


And then I remembered that Pajosh has a thing today so he won’t be here. And then the worst possible thing happens. The principal comes into the room and sits on the chair I wanted to laugh at but I knew I was gonna get in trouble. The principal tried standing up but the chair was stuck to his bottom. His face suddenly turned serious. I think he was trying to hide that his button was stuck. So he told everyone in the class to get out of the class and play at the playground.


And that is why I have a great life...


3 comments:

  1. Wow Rae Jae, nice piece of writing! Pajosh got what he deserved. You seem to have a special talent in narrative writing. Maybe even as a future career! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rae-Jae,
    Austin is right, you have a real talent. You can hook in the reader and tell them a story without them getting bored! Great work.
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete