Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

KPMG - My Experience

 KPMG - My Experience  


KPMG was an amazing trip for the extension kids and other kids, here's how our trip went: 
KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler.
First of all for the trip (This is common sense). I of course had to find a buddy, And I just saw Waris so I pick him.

On the bus me and Waris was arguing about whos family cooks better food. Of course I won the argument.
Me and Waris were inside the infinity room and saw these adults staring at us. They explained to us what KPMG does and the work office. I really liked how they were making us really uncomfortable with there adult jokes. Once we sat down we got to pick our 7 person group and pick an random element. My group was Water, The people in water with me were Austin, Kauri, Kristopher, Candice, Waris, Milltina and Kalani.

 We got to do some experiments that involved with our elements. Water did a experiments to see what ice would melt fastest, Earth made ooblak, Air did some making gas to fill up balloons and Fire did the floating spiral paper with fire.    
 
Overall the employees were pretty chill and I did like how they explain the experiments in fun ways. The food was great and yummy.



2 comments: