Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Fia Fia Reflection

 Fia Fia - Reflection


Quick Summary: Fia Fia Is a event that happens every 2 years. The event take's place in Pt England School, Every year we get a lot of adults and viewers every year.


Fia Fia 

Last night at 4:30 the students and the helpers got there. The parents arrived at 5:00 to 5:30. The Event started 5:30. My group was the choir and I had a lot of fun practising and singing with them.

My favourite group/performance was hip hop cause a lot of them were trying there best. 
One of the things I liked about Fia Fia was seeing all the cute little kids giving it there best and smiling.

Unfortunately this is my last Fia Fia, But its not. I am still still gonna go Fia Fia cause my little brother and sister are gonna intend this school to!  


This is a poster for Fia Fia.



No comments:

Post a Comment