Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

The sick sea turtle

The sick sea turtle


By Rae Jae 


In 2017 I was minding my own business walking along the beach. Then I looked at the other side of pt england beach and saw a big black rock, I went over to see how it got here. I was running then I stepped on a sharp plastic bottle I said to myself ‘OW!,do people even recycle? When I got there I was shocked to see what was waiting for me. It was a big black turtle! It looked injured or sick. I wonder how long it's been here. 

So I ran as quickly as I could. I got to my dad, took his phone and dialed 0800 DOC HOT. I said ‘ Please help me, This sea turtle looks to be injured or sick! I am at pt england beach please get here as fast as you can! 5 minutes later they got here.I ask a guy do you know if he is injured or sick? The guy said ‘It looks to be sick, but we will take care of him\her.They took the sea turtle. I said goodbye to the turtle. 

Later I went to visit the turtle. When I got to the turtle hospital I asked if they knew if it was a boy or a girl. They said ‘Still unidentified’.I felt sorry for the turtle, I wish I could have gotten there faster.I wonder what the turtle thought she or he is probably like.

 What is this weird place? Later they said ‘ The turtle is fine, he or she is still recovering though.I said ‘ That's great’ Later I said to the turtle goodbye forever I will never see you again so bye! . 3 years later and I don’t know if he or she survived he\she looked pretty old.


Task Description: Hello, This is my pre test? I guess. This is like my warm up test! If I have any mistakes please tell me in the comments. For this I tried to go for a dragon story and a quality writing story. Thanks to my teachers for teaching me how to write and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment