Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Pass The Story V4


End
The teddy eats the apple and dies.:(Then the teddy ran away and no one saw him again.After that they name carrot the apple king.





Hello,My name is Apple.I will tell you how I got eaten by a teddy bear,and how carrot got named apple king.

When I was eating my lunch (it was watermelons)  I heard carrot crying.Then I found him and ask him why he was crying.He said “Teddy and Coke was bullying me’.I went to coke and said “stop bullying carrot”. What are u gonna do gonna go crying and being a baby HUH! Do u even know how to stop bullying Well yes I do said Apple THEN DO IT PROBABLY I AM U JUST NEED TO STOP OR IM TELLING PRINCIPAL MANGO GO AHEAD KID U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TELL HIM U L GIVE ME A REASON WHY AM I A L Shouted Apple WELL WHY DONT U THINK BEFORE u SPEAK TO PEOPLE said Apple, WELL WHAT ARE U GONNA DO NOTHING but BEIng A SNITCH U SHUT UR MOUTH U HAVE NO EXCUSE TO BEING DOing THIS. But you can not kill me now, so get away.
Suddenly, Teddy grabbed apple by the waste.
“Can’t kill you, but I can definitely fill my belly with your flesh” Snarled Teddy
Teddy bit hard into apple, apple juice spraying everywhere
The pain was terrible, but Apple knew something that Teddy didn’t… His sticker was still on him, and Teddy had forgotten to peel it off.
Teddy started choking… Urrrgh, urrgh ‘help’ urgh urgh
Coke tried to help, but instead he tipped over. Spilling coke on teddy.
Teddy died.
Luckily, the coke revitalised him and he came back to life.
Scared, and wet with coke Teddy ran away.
Carrot ran over to help Apple, but it was too late.. Apple was going to die.
“Carrot there is something I need to tell you”
“What is it?” Asked carrot crying
“I am a King, King of the Apples” And I need someone to take my place.
“And that will be you” “i can’t take your place i am just a carrot” ‘a carrot with a incredible gift”
“Carrot You are now named the apple king” “and take care buddy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment