Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

The Last Man Standing

 The Last Man Standing

By Rae Jae


The end had just begun. It was a normal dull day at home school had just ended. It's now the holidays. I was at home playing video games when it all happened. I wish it had begun a little later when I was about to beat my highscore. I heard a knock on the door. I say to my mum I'll answer it . I thought it was just one of my friends.


I open the door and see a box. I go to see what the box was and I see a bomb inside. There was 30 seconds remaining. I had no time to explain what was happening to my mum. I ran out the door and rushed over to my local beach. As soon as I got there I threw it away as hard as I could.


Then I ran. I ran as hard as I could. I look behind me and see that the bomb had already exploded. The water went up so high. I ran back in and explained to my mum what happened. She called the police and they didn’t answer. Then after I got a call I picked it up and it was my friend Jack. He told me to turn on the tv and go watch the news. I say ‘what!’ He told me what happened to him and I said that happened to me too so that meant both of us are getting targeted.



I turn on the news and see what happened… IT HAPPENED TO ALL OF US!


No comments:

Post a Comment