Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

What Would I do If I found $50

What Would I do if I found $50

By Rae Jae 



If I was walking down the street (Not the real street, The pt england one) and found $50, Then I would pick it up and give it to the closest teacher. Because I think the closest teacher might have dropped it by accident because I don’t think any students would have. 


New Zealand Currency Notes Background Stock Image - Image of loan ...

And If the teacher says it's not theirs then I say ‘ I found it on the grown and it's not mine, Ask someone if they lost $50’.  Now, If someone drops it I would give it to the teacher I would give it to the person that dropped it. If I saw them drop it and I keep it then that's stealing. 


And I think that right thing to do is keep it until you find the REAL person who owns the money. And who knows it could be someone you know very well like your mum. 

And If I don’t take it I think someone else will and they will keep it. So that’s why you should do the right thing. You could get karma.  


Link


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rae Jae Archie here from Belfast school I like the detail you put into it I would do the same I would give it to a teacher and if it wasn't theirs I would find out who it belongs to and give it back Cant wait to hear from you next time.

    ReplyDelete