Pages

Thursday 6 February 2020

About me 2020

WALT: We are learning to have a positive digital footprint.

Greetings My name is Rae Jae and I am 11 turning 12 soon. I am attending a school called Pt England ( Primary/Intermediate )  And my teacher is Mrs Stone. My city and country is Auckland, New Zealand. My hobbies are riding bikes, playing in the park and watching movies.  My favourite food is kiwis and strawberry. 

What I like about this school it the technology that we use and i've learnt a lot!! My maths teacher is Ms Tupuke, And all of my other subjects like writing and reading teachers are Mrs Stone. This year I am focusing on writing and my favourite subject is maths. I am looking forward to the sports this year, and talking about sports,My favourite sports is soccer. Soccer is when you cant touch the ball with your hand and only use your feet and head. And there is a goal net at both ends. that you have to kick it in or you will not get points. There is nearly 250M people playing soccer every year. Link where i got it from.
Soccer came from Britain and  Johan Cruyff, invented it. lowers body fat and improves muscle tone. builds strength, flexibility and endurance. increases muscle and bone strength. FIFA stands for Fédération Internationale de Football Association. In English, the translation is: International Federation of Association Football. 

No comments:

Post a Comment