Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Beach Mission

Beach Mission

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 12.00.16 PM.png

This afternoon I was at the beach I was just having a holiday at the USA I was getting sunburn so my mum put up the umbrella so I will not get sunburn then I ran to the ocean with my friend SIAKU and swim.

sudeley I saw a ship on fire and it was stranded to Siaku and me asks people and so someone gave a speed boat and me and siaku heard 300 people screaming and siaku found a speak but it had no energy toxic smoke filling 300 people lung we save 267 because some people help but people did die because they jump of the ship then the other people swim home and siaku and me went on the speed boat and buy ice block and just sat under the umbrella.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment