Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Waitangi Recount

WALT: use the structure of a recount to write about a holiday highlight.


On Waitangi day I thought it was school day but my mom corrected me. And said ‘Its not school day’ I said ‘OK’ now I was like YAY! Cause I did not feel like going to school to. So I ate me breakfast in peace.Next I watched TV but there were only boring stuff. I said to myself ‘Hmm never mind’ I'm just gonna see what my sister is doing ‘HOLY MACARONI’ I said ‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING’ said that to she says she stares at me then ran away.After that I was really confused I said to myself again ‘ I'm not playing with my sister anymore’. I’ll just play on my PlayStation 4 what games “Fortnite”



In said to myself ‘nah’ I’ll ‘JUST WATCH YOUTUBE OR NETFLIX’ and spent the day watching YouTube and Netflix. Overall I had a amazing Waitangi day watching people playing games and that bumble bee movie.

Task Description : My task was not get of track and show you the a little bit of my highlights bye I'll see you on my next post goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment