Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

My About Me For 2019

WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.

Kia ora welcome to my blog,Hope you enjoy my one very much! . My name is Rae Jae . I am A year eight,At Pt England School , My teacher is Mr Mr Goodwin .He's very funny has amazing jokes he's amazing I like him already.I enjoy climbing on trees i don't know why but I enjoy it very much! And relax and do nothing. I love posting blog posts at school too!On the weekends I mostly just go I see the world by my dad just taking me places.
Lost of interesting place!I love It. School is very interesting because trips and the fun you can have with your friends!.
Plus In can get smarter. I like being teached cause its good,Why? Cause I can get super smart cause I’m probably gonna be here until i'm a year 8 cause i'm year 6. I've been here six years ago! . I love draw creative stuff too.How? I just like drawing with my imagination because it's fun for ME!.Sometimes i go way too far with my imagination and i mass up.Bye I’ll see you on my next post!.

Task Description:For this task we used a template given to us by Mr Goodwin to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog .We had to think about our different interests, hobbies, and information about ourselves in a way that was cyber smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment