Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Free Writing Monster and Jack



One hundred years ago lived a fierce MONSTER but he was nice very nice but people though he had a dark heart. People always hurt him but he did not fight back. One day a person came to his house by acts that he was new. Monster saw him walking he says ‘what are you doing here did you not hear?’. ‘I know but can you let me sleep in your house for one night’? The monster resoped ‘hmm ok? Why do you wanna sleep here?’ ‘because my king told me to give this to the other queen’ monster said ‘ok’ ‘the men went to bed’. The Monster wanted to see the thing he was giving. The so the Monster Open it ‘Oh No his King is no good *reads** Queen of Candyland please lock him in the jello cells


King ctrl* he says. ‘Oh no I’ll just gonna rip this apart right and write a new one.


Ok lets see writies *hello Queen Candy give this man 2M dollars and give him specials food too and tons of gold King ctrl*. ‘Hi man Your king is no good he tried to kill you’ *and told him the everything!.


The man was like ‘OH KKKKKK’ ‘ Now let's take a short break few if you made it this far congrands, Now let's get back to the story’ Now he went to the Queen and gave her the thing and she gave him all the things the monster wrote And he was always a happy man after that and the story is now finish bye took me 1 week and 3 days, just joking I don’t know how long .







Story by:🇷વ୧ ፓa
Illstrighters: by Me again Rae Jae        (I did not spell Illstrighetrs wourg.)
Bye, That was me Rae Jae!

1 comment: