Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

The Volting Demons

The Volting Demons
By : Rae Jae



I was eating my apple then I hear a voice ‘hehehe’ I said to myself, ‘ah, It's just my imagination after all it's pretty wild’ So I being to keep chewing then I hear it again ‘hmm that's weird very weird’ I said to myself in strange voice. I being to get curious. I stopped eating my apple then I turn on the tv. The TV said something about a ‘Demon trying to steal cookies’.I think he's in my house man I knew I should have not bought does cookies . The news said ‘Hes says ‘hehehe’’ I stop then say ‘OH NO MY COOKIES!’. I will lock them safely in a very secure high tech place. That other do it.





At this time my Mum,Dad and little Sister were at the park. I got my cooke-ray one of my latest Inventions #IJustMadeOneSecondAgo. I saw him he was a blue demon and some brown with a little bit of chocolate chips,’Wait chocolate chips NOT MY CHOCOLATE CHIPS!’ I take my cookie-ray out and pointed it at him then I hit the shoot button but it didn't work’. I through it to the Demon and shouted ‘I knew this piece off just would not work by its good to give things a try.










Wait he looks like chocolate I might just take one bite “I take a bite” ‘Hmm,Thats yummy’ ‘maybe just one more’ Then I eat hmm all ‘what it was an Accident now get lost all I’ll eat your cookies!...


Task Description : Hello, please read this or the demon will come to your house and steal your cookies.Now If you excuse me I out of here....

No comments:

Post a Comment