Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Fake Recount 2019

WALT: write a detailed account.

Hello,I am gonna tell you what happened last night , but you have to read on.Its was a dark and stormy night. I was eating a butter chicken pie. I heard a ‘CHKK!’ and I got frightened. I turn to look and my dad so I was bored so I. Told me Dad if I can go play with my friends at the beach,Mohammed,Bradley and Kauri I call my friends then we go.





When I get there I say “thanks Dad” Then I go play down to the beach.After I walked down there I see them they look like they were building a raft or boat? I was curious. I come down I ask them, “What are you doing?” I asked curious. They said “We are building a boat wanna help? I said yes read down there to keep reading.





I started running to get some materials . I found 3 pieces wood 2 metal pieces, and some float things . I put it in the boat,Ok I think we can go. We got on the raft or boat you would call it a boat. Then we head off. I say “Wait any brag food?” everyone “Hmm NO! Why I thought Bradley brag it”. I said “oh no”. “ We could not turn around because the water would not let us. But BRADLEY BRAG HIS PHONE. I told to bradley call 111. He said “I have no internet” I said back to him “I DON’T GIVE A PIZZA. JUST DO IT!. we were soon at the other side of nowhere.





Kauri and Mohammed got sick. I was like “hmm whats in my pocket WAT its 5 kit kats” “WERE saved saided Bradley I gave one to Mohammed,Bradley,Kauri so I eat it. Then I see someone on the sore “Wait is that Lealofi” Bradley says “It is we shout “HELP LEALOFI!” he did not hear us we shout one more time “HELP LEALOFI!” He hears us he tells his mum did his mom calls 111 I A copper comes and saves us we all say “Thank you so much”.When we get home I tell my Mum,Dad and Sister the wholeeeeeeeeeeeeee thing.





Overall it was an exciting experience.





And the next day I go to my school Pt England then I do my news.

3 comments: