Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Pass The Story V3

“Hello, My name is Apple. I will tell you my story. 1 minute ago I was playing with my friend,Watermelon.Then we saw coke bullying banana and tried to stop them. After school, I wanted to get revenge. I let my nails grow and not cutting it for an year. Now it looks fresh and rotten. He said he was gonna scare the bullies away by eating them. He tried one, and it was delicious, crispy and juicy. He ate all of them but he forgot, it won’t grow back! He was crying but a minute ago IT GREW BACK! He went to school wearing gangster clothes. Looking so cool. But the hands? It just ruins the outfit. So at school he started to be a bully to people in school. The people started to cry they run away when see the bully. The bully pretend to be hurt when teacher see them. So that he doesn’t get in trouble. One day he bullied so many people and at the end of the day banana got hurt then he was laughing at banana and he didnt see the teacher coming. The teacher came around the corner and saw apple bullying banana. The teacher growled at apple and then apple realised he just hurt his friend and felt really sorry for him so he apologise and banana forgave him.  Apple decided to not be a bully again and not to be mean to anyone because he thought about his ways and wanted be friends with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment