Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Pass The Story V2

Hello,My name is Books and I will explain the time I got bullied by wifi I was at high school fats a lot and I use to get bullied there. Then I got liked a lot IT was fantastic.Now I will explain what happened.I woke up and I felt very tired and not going to school but I wanted good grades . I came down stairs and my mom already made the breakfast for me and I said “thanks mom for making the breakfast for me” and she said “your welcome’’ I finish my meal it was delicious. I went to my room to get Change for school and i Walk up the Street and i saw a men and i  Walk up to him and say hi my name is books. The man said can i have and books said to the man why the man said book book book can i get a book please book just one book. And the book man fart fart fart and gas gas gas gas gas gas gas man book man stop ok now go fart fart fart fart fart fart fart. Stop stop stop stop stop stop book man if you are the book man then where is the book on you so now you are fart man ok fart man now go go go go go go go go.Then I ran so no one could even smell my stinky fart but I just wouldn’t stop so I had to go home and when I was driving home my poor car smelt like rotten eggs. I was so sad because no one wanted to come and have a meeting because I smelt like rotten egg every day,So the I just thought I would just have to stay home all day and have to make sure no one could smell my stinky rotten egg fart,I was so lonenly and no ever wanted me to go outside at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment