Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Rocket adventure


Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.29.15.png

My Rocket ship look’s like a speed rocket ship. My rocket ship special power is Speed .It will go to space on Friday or Thursday. Thrusters is Green colour and work’s very very good.The captain Is Rae Jae. The top part Is Red. I love it and Siaku my best friend.

My Rocket boarding is when I press a blue button stairs come down and my launched is very strong the thruster strong to.  Smoke came down and water spray’s it and after that BAM! The thruster is going fire goes on and when go’s up smoke spreads out. The people cheered and whirled. THEY NAME IT GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY . When the other rocket’s exploded….  YEA!!! Let's go rockets rockets rockets.


First I went to the sky a while later I was in space.They were rock’s and stuff.I sawed a solar system it was blue It had ring It’s neptune I think? Well at least were IN SPACE!!!!! Finally my dream come true going to space. SUN, MERCURY,EARTH,The moon,MARS,JUPITER,SATURN,URANUS,NEPTUNE .Loving neptune Super cold .There were crater’s neptune is freeze’s The End.





No comments:

Post a Comment