Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Cross Country

As I stood at the starting line, waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “Go,”  I felt as if...Nervous Mr.Burt said ready sat go Then he hit the wood thing. I ran as fast as I can. I couldn't go around the corner because I was sqwish. There was a sight it point right and the other people where sqwish too . After that I was on the bike track where the tree was.The gate was open I when Inside Mr. H was there.I had a surprise THERE WAS TALLGRASS!!!.Makea stop I think because tallgrass was there or he was tired the other people stop to I ran straight past it like very fast. I was at the park I went to the air thing after that I drank water it was cold and went to put it in this white box same people tip it on them I think they were exhausted.I came 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment