Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Book



WALT: understand how a character is feeling based on their dialogue.


Instructions
Show your understanding of how the dialogue can be used to understand a character's feelings by using this table below. Find a quote from the story and state how Egbert and the Princess School Journal
By Katie Furze Lv 3
August 2013
Characters
Princess
Egbert
w you think they are feeling. Make sure you justify it the best you can.
The first one is done for you as an example

Character
Quote
Feeling/s
Justification
Princess
“I don’t want to be a princess any more”
  • Page 38
Frustrated, Angry
The author says she “cried” when she spoke to her parents. Her parents and her were arguing about her not wearing the right things.
Princess
“A dragon… How fabulous”
  • Page 38
Amazed,
Happy
The author said she cried say this so I think excited “ a dragon!”I think she happy.
Egbert
“I’ve come to capture you and take you away… if that’s alright?”
  • Page 38
Confused,
Happy
I said confused and happy because she is happy.Because the dragon though she did not want to be taken away and lock in there forever.
Egbert
“I do all the work while you go off to hunt all day - and in the evenings, you do whatever you like!”
  • Page 40
Angry,
Mad,
Frustrated
I think he said it with a grumble and he is mad.Frustrated because he wants to try and hunt because he's a dragon.
Princess
“We’re not going flying again until you tidy up!”
  • Page 40
Mad,
Angry
I think mad and angry because there is a ! it means there shouting.So I think mad.
Princess
“I don’t need rescuing”
  • Page 42
Sad,
Angry
I think she said with a grumble. Plus sad because she did not wanted to be treat or act like a princess.
Task Description : This is my reading task.This was kinda hard to be honestly. Thanks for reading bye!.

No comments:

Post a Comment