Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Writing Narrative

Start writing here:One day in Pt England beach there was a Villain that was keeping Chromebooks as a secret. Protecting it. So Rae Jae has to get through Bradley. The Villain and he has to get through his slaves. He defeated the slave’s by Sacrificing himself and by being very brave. Valeil got destroyed as well. ‘kauri  no!’ Rae jae ‘I’m sorry’ ‘Siaku I will carry you Valeil’ Mohammed ‘DON’T WORRY’ Rae Jae ‘remember we have to find the chromebooks’ bradley ‘HAHAHA i’m getting stronger I am going to spawn in more SLAVES Mo Ha HA HA HA’ .   Then this random guy came out ‘I can help you’ Siaku ‘help yourself’ ‘I can help you go to the haunted field the reason it’s called haunted field is because it’s haunted by a giant ghost. Rae jae ‘ok let’s go there’ soundless someone says.


Sorry I did not get to finish.                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment