Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

T4 Immersion Assembly Recount



First I was walking up to the hall . Next I Mr J Mr Burt Mr Wise man and Miss Nua where playing a band they were making music they were so cool . Soon Mr J played the trumpet I like the trumpet . Mr Burt was playing the guitar Mr Wiseman was doing the drum’s and Miss Nua was playing tampering.
The mangat team was awesome . During the the show I was watching. A while later team 1 teachers came on I wonder the what there doing I thought they were clean cease they had a brush . But they have a phone with music I wonder what they're they were playing snap.There playing I know because they said. They were wonder how music feels .Team 2 done how to create music teacher had a little Ukelele then she sang a song and the Ukelele and then the the drum and then the the .Team 2 were learning about how to make music too. Team 3.We did how to make story with music .Team 4 played 7 songs in the car .
They were were how music feels to them.Mr J was in his van playing cool music.Team team 5 did watch the movie of lion king .

No comments:

Post a Comment